Friday, February 8, 2008

Today was so much fun.

Victoria and I went to Terriaki Madness after school and had some chicken and noodles. Then we went across the street over to Starbucks and chilled for about an hour and a half. We then proceded over to Jack in the Box so that we could get Vianca her shake because we were going to meet her at her house back near school. So on the way there we saw a bird, it was a dead bird, a pigeon to be exact. We FREAKED OUT and high-tailed our asses to Vianca's. On the way there I saw an upright cup and decided to kick it. However I didn't know that that cup was half way full and when I kicked it, Coke rained everywhere, and on us. That was aweful. So when we got to Vianca's we decided to go BACK to Starbucks. Then we went back to Vianca's and played Guitar Hero. 'Twas awesome.


Oh and I'm seeing Tiger Army tomorrow, it's gonna be stellar.

No comments: