Monday, November 3, 2008

You say you're on a revolution, well you know, we all want to change the world... especially Barack Obama

Tomorrow is Election Day, possibly the most important election in our nation's history. I'm just glad that I'm a part of it, even though I can't vote. I went to the Obama election on Saturday, it was really inspirational and just fantastic, I'm praying to God that he will win this election. Just thinking about waking up on Wednesday morning, turning on the news, and finding out that McCain won is giving me knots in my stomach. It would be an absolute heart-breaker. If he wins, then dies, then we are all screwed with that crazy Palin bitch coming into power, she doesn't know shit. I swear to God if he wins, I'm moving to fucking Canada, or I'll just curl up into a ball and cry hystaricly, either one will do. But if Barack wins, then we will truly be living in a part of history, with the first African American president ever.

If you have the capability to vote and have registered, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for Barack Obama tomorrow, I can't stress it enough. And don't complain about the outcome if you didn't vote, that's your own problem.

I hope this works out.

No comments: