Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Aquest to your request

Reading In Cold Blood right now, even though I don't have to read it for my AP American Lit. class. It's a rather haunting book. I read a good chunk of it last night, and when I put in my bookmark for the night (which happens to be a test strip from Photo that I had made in Photo I nearly two years ago) I couldn't help but worry that one of the two killers, Perry or Dick, would jump out of a corner and shoot me in the head like they did to the Clutter family. Kind of had a hard time going to sleep because of that as well.

Wrote a note to mom last night regarding my requests that she has yet to discuss with dad, but she said she go it, hopefully she'll discuss those things with him soon.

I also got a job application from Hot Topic yesterday, I'm still in the process of filling it out. I don't think I'll get the job but it never hurts to fill out the application.

I should probably get to reading, I'd like to finish it by the end of the day.