Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hey moon, please forget to fall down, hey moon, don't you go down.

It's 3:00 in the morning, I'm nearly finished with this stupid biology book, just 3 and a half more pages to go, which I'll probably complete in about six hours then I'll be done. Then there's that lovely Romeo and Juliet essay that I have to edit and type up a final draft. I'm not even tired, however if I continue with nights like this I'll become an insomniac.

I guess today is Easter, I don't see the Easter bunny anywhere so I don't think I'm getting anything this year, unless I ask. My mom still owes me for Valentines, she got my brother something, she should get me something too.

Being the only one awake in the house is odd, it's just dark and quiet, no one is up.

I've listened to the new Panic At the Disco album about six or seven times now, they don't sound like they did on A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, on this one they sound very Beatle-esque, which is okay; I like the Beatles but I don't know if Panic could pull it off. I guess they recorded at Abbey Road in London, which is cool. But Pretty. Odd. just doesn't have that, I don't know, umph to it, some of the songs are fantastic and even sound like they're straight from The Beatles, but some are just there, it's, well, odd.

No comments: