Sunday, March 2, 2008

You often find the most interesting things when you're not looking for them

I was in Tuesday Morning yesterday, looking at stuffed animals. You know what I found? Steiff teddy bears. If you know what Steiff teddy bears are, then you know how expensive they are. Some products, depending on how big they are and what quality they are made of, can cost over $150, for a teddy bear. Any way, I started looking at them, they were practically a steal! One of them typically cost $55 if you were to get it at FAO Schwartz, but at Tuesday Morning it only cost $22. Then I found something really cool, Steiff has done a line of plush AKC dogs. I found a chihuahua dog. Very awesome indeed. So I bought the little chihuahua, he's going to be given to someone very special that I hope to meet in the future.

As of now, I'm supposed to be doing homework, damn my procrastination. I have several big tests and projects due right before Spring Break or right after. My teachers can go to hell for not planning properly.

My mother just finished a load of whites in the laundry, there was a red garment in there. So now everything is pink.

No comments: