Saturday, April 19, 2008

Babysitting a quiet kid and reading To Kill a Mockingbird brings much boredom.

I have a severe headache that's making my brain throb, maybe it's the bandana tied around my head causing the pain. I doubt it. It's keeping me from doing my work, which involves reading various chapters from To Kill a Mockingbird and doing various assignments for this book. Like I should be answering questions for chapter 14 right now, but I'm not. I found out yesterday that one of my best friends is not going to my school next year. It's not because she's moving, it's because her mother wants her to be miserable and not with her friends. I don't know exactly all of what's going on but I think that her and her mother are having a serious fight going on. She says that she's getting punished so severely because she called her mother a bitch. There's obviously more but she hasn't told me. Her punishment includes her cell phone being taken away, no Myspace, no internet at all, going to a different school next year, and the worst, she can't hang out with anyone afterschool or on the weekends until she graduates high school. That is nothing but bullshit to me. It's ridiculous that someone would do that to their child. I don't want her to leave.

In positive news, I have an art show that some of my photography is going to be featured in. I'm glad I'm going to be recognised for my hard work.

I had another odd series of dreams last night, which I appear to have a lot lately. In the "major" part of the dream I dreamt that I was at this festival concert and I had gotten these passes where I was on the floor above the stage looking at the performers bellow through a large hole. Then the announcer annouced that AFI was going to come on. Then I thought in my dream, "Fuck this, I'm going down into the crowd." So some how I got down through the hole without hurting myself and found a seat right up in front of the crowd (It was a seated venue, and oddly enough everyone was in their seats). Then AFI came on, and I woke up. In another part of the dream before the AFI performance I was at a Build-a-Bear store with some family friends and I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted to get, i think I ended up getting a zebra, even though they don't have a zebra at the actual store... Though they should, I would buy it.

Jeebus, this was more like a novel than a blog entry.

No comments: