Friday, August 15, 2008

Time

I feel like I'm running out of things to do in the next week that is my summer break. I have a consistent schedule of what I do every day. I wake up, work out on the Wii Fit for 35-50 minutes, brush my teeth, get on the computer for however long, sometimes I have lunch at a consistent time but most of the time I don't, Mom comes home, asks me to do something that occupies my mind for a while. Sometimes I read, creative surges come and go, to the point where so much is in my mind that I need to write down describing it so that I won't forget it. I'll get a surge to do something creative and productive, then it'll suddenly drain out of me like a crack addict coming off of their high. Then at night Mom and I prepare dinner, sometimes Dad comes home at this time, sometimes he doesn't. A couple nights a week I go for walks or runs with Mia' then come home, get on the computer again for however long, Mom tells me to get off, I change into my jammies, sit in bed, watch television for a while, then usually end up turning off the TV because nothing interesting is on or fall asleep with the TV on. Then it starts all over again the next day when Mom wakes me up. Some days there are slight changes in this schedule of mine, sometimes we go places. And anywhere I go I feel that I overdress because I don't do my make-up or anything when I'm home. However this is going to end starting tomorrow (which is almost today). Mom and I are going to H&M to see what they have for clothes, though I already have most of the clothes I need. Then Sunday my dad is planning on starting on teaching me how to drive. Then Monday I have to take a test with my couslor to get my PE credit, which means I have to study, haven't done that in a while. And the more that I don't start on my art makes me want to do it more. I think I'll start it soon.

I'm currently trying to find a music video that I really like, and it came out abou 4 or 5 years ago. And for the life of me I can't rembmer the band's name. All I remember is the opening chorus and guitar rifts. This is frustrating.

No comments: