Saturday, June 7, 2008

Damn small children, damn them.

Went and saw Kung Fu Panda with Kyler today because his step-father doesn't know how to lie to movie theater folk about our ages. We decided to go to a different movie time then Kyler's step-father's and his little brother's movie, but then Kyler had to call his dad and tell him where we were. DUMB ASS, then he had us go into the theater they were in, and I had to put up with whining and talking children. I would have rather taken the chance of sneaking into The Strangers then stay in that theater with those children, Jesus Christ. I liked the movie though, very cute. SKIDOUSH.

My mom had her little party thing today, it was nice, unfortunately Katie didn't come because she wasn't feeling well, but my aunt did. She gave me a bunch of AFI stuff that Katie didn't want anymore, including stuff from the second Despair Faction package and some really cool posters, I need to send her a thank you note. I'm also hoping to get a necklace from that Lia Sophia thing my mom had, there was one I really liked.

I found out today that I can only bring one small thing to the Panic meet and greet next week for them so sign, so I'm going to have them sign this small little poster that was in the boxed set of A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. Very original, I don't think any other fan would have thought of that, or I could be wrong.

Bogart comes today! In about 11 hours or so.

No comments: