Monday, June 2, 2008

Viva La Vida!

I certainly haven't blogged for a while. Wow, almost a month. Craziness. My room is now redone, with new carpet, a new bed and dresser too. Oh and my walls are painted, they look really nice. School ends in two days, TWO DAYS. The wait is nearly over! I'll be seeing some friends of mine that I haven't seen in a year, which is really exciting. Hopefully my friends and I are going to hang out later this week. Which would be super.

Then next week is the Panic At the Disco concert, which is going to be REALLY FUN. Tomorrow for my P.E. final I have to run a mile (four laps around the track) in ten minutes. It's a guaranteed fail.

This summer is going to be great, other than hanging out with friends and going to the movies and such, I hope to go to more concerts if I can. Lots of good CDs are coming out this summer, like the new Weezer and Coldplay, can't wait for those.

I had to buy my own copy of Juno the other day because my mother is a bitch and has refused to buy it unless she saw it before she bought it. Which means she was going to wait to check it out from the library to see it. She still hasn't watched it yet.

No comments: