Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rampaging Panic At the Disco fans

We got Bogart, he's pretty cute, but like all puppies, he's a lot of work. I just put him down for a nap, when I intended to write this blog 2 hours ago when he was still napping. He's a little devil in disguise, he bothers poor Mia' like no tomorrow. Hopefully he'll get a little nicer, he's getting the potty training thing down just fine as well. Yay for me!

So the Panic at the Disco concert is tomorrow, I'm so stoked for it it's crazy. My nerves are beginning to set in and I'm contemplating what I should say to the guys when I meet them. Jeebus. I went onto the Panic message boards today just to have a look, I hardly go on there even though I am a honorary Northern Downpour member. Those boards are fucking scary! There is no sense of order or organization there what so ever! It appears as though people are free to do whatever they want, bash other people without getting an infraction or banned, people openly talk about band members' appearances and personal lives, they talk about band members hooking up with other band members, it's crazy! This is why I'm glad I have the OMB and Blaqk Ink Style, they are nice and organized and respectful. The Panic board is full of nothing but noobs.

Evan's birthday party is this weekend! It's gonna be so much fun!

No comments: