Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Blog of Summer

School got out yesterday, it was really sad. Since I won't be seeing Nilka and all for a long time, yeah, we all cried. Today was really fun for the first day of Summer, Brittany, Evan, and Kyler came over and we hung out, and messed around like we always do when we hang at my house. It was nice.

Tomorrow, which is almost today, my mom's having a Lia Sophia party and my aunt is coming, I can't wait to see her, I haven't seen her in a while and I always enjoy seeing her. I'm really hoping that my cousin comes with my aunt, she said that she might.

I might have more concerts to go to this month, a Warped Tour pit stop at Jillians on the 23rd with Evan, Nilka, and Brittany, which I still need to ask about. And Ashes Divide at the Canyon Club on the 27th, which I asked about and mom said I might be able to go.

The preview to 'Ether' is fucking fantastic. Sounds a lot like the introduction to 'Girls Not Gray'.

1 comment:

Shy Girls Win said...

*Gasp* how dare you spell 'Girls not Grey' incorrectly!

Your sins into me
Oh my beautiful one!

I know you know it!